Product Use Instructions
How To Use The Naturaz System
Please note that these are general guidelines that work well to achieve the moisture and softness you seek. You may wish to explore different ways to use the products and if you like a different sequence, please write to us, share your hair type, your hair goals and how you successfully achieve them with Naturaz products. Use Naturaz products to maintain your braided styles, weaves and more, new growth on chemically treated hair types, keep your natural hair growing, soft and manageable.
Detangling Technique with Naturaz Rehydrating Mist and Detangler
Used before: cleansing, combing, finger combing. Use as a leave in to refresh and hydrate hair, braids, scalp etc.
- Spray your hair generously with Naturaz Rehydrating Mist and Detangler and work it into your hair.
- For tough detangling, leave on for 5-10 minutes to moisturize and soften the hair
- Divide your hair into sections working from the back of your hair
- Comb from tips to roots. Don’t force comb through tangles. Detangle with fingers then comb
- Your hair will feel soft as you finally comb through from root to tip
- For processed/transitioning hair styles: spray directly on new growth to soften it and reduce breakage.
Cleansing with Naturaz Moisturizing Shampoo
Used as needed to remove dirt and build up. Non-foaming, sulfate free. Conditioning step not needed.
- Divide your hair into sections (four should be enough)
- Directly apply the cleanser to various part of your scalp and hair, section by section and massage
- Rinse by moving the soap out in one direction
- Avoid tangling while cleansing, repeat as needed
Moisturizing with Naturaz Styling Moisturizer
Used as needed to nourish hair and scalp for all hair styles. SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE!
- Apply directly to scalp or hair whenever it feels dry (a little goes a long way)
- Natural curly, coily styles and curly kits: Used in conjunction with the Naturaz Rehydrating Mist to retain lasting moisture. The Naturaz Rehydrating Mist and Detangler is great as a leave in for natural styles!
- Heat treated styles: Use after cleansing to protect hair. Only apply on scalp after heat styling
- Processed/transitioning hair styles: Used whenever hair feels dry. Apply directly to new growth. Used in conjunction with the Naturaz Rehydrating Mist to infuse moisture and reduce breakage.
Curl definition with Naturaz Curl Defining Cream or Gel
Used as needed to define your natural curl or for heat treated roller set styles
- Wash & Go: For soft, bouncy curls, use the product in the following sequence: first saturate your hair with the Naturaz Rehydrating Mist, then work in the Naturaz Styling Moisturizer (for medium to long hair, part your hair into quarters and apply an amount the size of a quarter coin). Work the Naturaz Curl Defining Cream or Gel into your hair and finger comb vigorously to bring out your unique curl. Style as needed.
- Heat treated roller sets: after cleansing and blotting excess water out of hair. Apply directly to moisturized hair. Mould hair around roller set, flex rods etc. Dry and style as needed. Use gel to tighten locs.
Naturaz Styling Moisturizer and/or Naturaz Curl Defining Gel for sleeked back styles
- To flatten hair line, fly aways, frizz, apply either one or both products on hair line smoothing over the top of hair. We love the Naturaz Styling Moisturizer for this because it adds shine and smoothness to your cuticle. For better effect, add a little water on top of the Naturaz Styling Moisturizer and then brush back. Tie a non-absorbent scarf (silk, satin) for 5-10 min. Remove for a nice sleeked back style (updo, pony tail or bun).