Naturaz Natural Hair Bundle
The Naturaz system for Curly, Coily hair is an Aloe Vera based ingredient conscious product line that is formulated with highly nourishing ingredients like Jojoba Oil, Argan Oil, Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Sunflower Lecithin, sustainably sourced palm oil and more. These ingredients are high in fatty acids and beneficial vitamins like A, C & E; as well as minerals like magnesium, selenium, calcium, copper and manganese. All the products are made with your health in mind, will keep your hair soft and moisturized, prevent unnecessary breakage and support healthy hair growth. The bundle consists of the Naturaz 3 in 1 Conditioning Shampoo, Naturaz Styling Moisturizer, Naturaz Rehydrating Mist and Detangler and the Naturaz Curl Defining Gel and Cream. It is designed to infuse lasting moisture into your hair so that you can easily manage your hair. Your hair styles will also look very moisturized. Don’t be surprised if some of your friends and family comment about how healthy, soft and full your hair looks
HOW TO USE:
Detangling Technique Before you cleanse your hair, you may need to detangle as you may have recently removed braids, twists, a weave, shaggy locs or just not combed your hair in a while.
- Spray your hair generously with Naturaz Rehydrating Mist and Detangler. Leave on for 5-10 minutes.
- If you have definite tangles, use your fingers as much as possible to detangle. Loosen hair that has clumped up together using your fingers.
- If you have twist outs, you may need to further work through the individual twisted out hair to further separate the strands so as to make it easier to comb.
- Divide your hair in sections, the smaller the better and comb from the tips to the roots.
- Wherever the comb stops, don’t force it through, take it out and loosen the tangles with your fingers.
- Then keep working down the length of your hair until you get to the root. You should then be able to comb from the roots to the tips for the detangled section.
- Repeat for all other sections.
Cleansing and Moisturizing Routine Cleanse with the Naturaz Moisturizing Cleanser ( a little goes a long way) using the following cleansing technique:
- Cleansing technique: Divide your hair into sections then apply cleanser directly on the lines on the scalp dividing the sections. Also apply some cleanser into one or two more spots on each section of your scalp. Using the tips of your fingers (not nails), massage your scalp taking care not to tangle the rest of your hair. For longer hair, if needed, add more cleanser to the hair itself and work your hands down your hair length in sections to cleanse it.
- Rinsing technique: rinse your hair by moving the soap out in one direction so as to avoid tangling. Still focusing on sections, work from your roots to the tips in straight strokes. You can also comb your hair after you rinse, with water still running through your hair. At this point you can most likely comb through all of your hair.
- Remember to clean your comb of shedded hair as needed, so that it is easier to comb through your hair.
- Blot your hair with a towel to remove excess water taking care not to tangle your hair.
Spray your hair with the Naturaz Rehydrating Mist and Detangler (do so generously). Massage it into your hair using uniform straight strokes so as not to tangle. Leave it in your hair for a few minutes (multitask here;))Moisturize with the Naturaz Styling Moisturizer (a little goes a long way) and massage it into your hair using uniform straight strokes so as not to tangle. This product separates. Remember to SHAKE WELL so that you can enjoy all the benefits.Comb again and style as desired. If you want some additional curl definition, use the Naturaz Curl Defining Cream or Gel. Work it into your hair and finger comb vigorously to bring out your unique curl. This is fun!
Maintenance Routine (Daily)
- If needed, wet your hair with water (this is not needed on a daily basis but moreso if you want to rework the gel into your hair).
- Spray your hair the Naturaz Rehydrating Mist and Detangler and work into your hair.
- If needed, moisturize with the Naturaz Styling Moisturizer and work it into your hair
- If needed use the Naturaz Curl Defining Cream or Gel last to re-define your curls. Remember to fingercomb or use the technique that best defines your unique curls.
Note: You know your hair best and can tell when it is dry. Feed it depending on how it feels to the touch. If very dry, go through the 3 or 4 daily maintenance steps depending on the style that you have on (for more information see our How To videos at www.naturaz.com). If it feels moisturized or semi dry just spray some of the Naturaz Rehydrating Mist and Detangler and work it into your hair. If your hair feels particularly dry, throw on a shower cap as you prepare for your day so as to retain as much moisture before stepping out into the elements. Remember that if you don’t have a protective hairstyle, your ends/tips are likely to be dry so moisturize them as often as you can. Keep your hair off your face as much as possible to avoid clogging of pores.
This is a highly moisturizing trio bundle consists of the Naturaz Moisturizing Shampoo or cleanser, Naturaz Styling Moisturizer and the Naturaz Rehydrating Mist and Detangler. These three products when used together will keep your hair consistently soft and manageable and very nicely support any curl defining products that you use. They are all designed to condition and infuse lasting moisture into your hair so that you can easily detangle and comb your hair between styles.
MAINTAINING NATURAL HAIR
Use this system to maintain your natural hair and to keep it soft and manageable. When your hair is well moisturized, it will be much easier to style. See HOW TO Instructions below for a comprehensive guide on how to use the three products and styling gels to acheive the styles you want.
Thinning hair can be caused by too much pulling due to braids, wigs, chemical treatments and even genetics. When your hair has moisture, it will show more volume. If your hair roots are not damaged, you can help your hair grow back but it will require patience and persistence. you'll enjoy more volume as the moisture plumps up your hair. The entire system is made with nourishing ingredients that will feed your hair follicle and support growth. Massaging the product well into your scalp is important to help stimulate your follicles. Please note that if your follicles are damaged you will need to see a dermatologist. How To Use: Apply the Naturaz Styling Moisturizer onto your hair, and scalp and particularly massage areas where your hair is not growing. You can apply a small amount once or twice a day massaging well each time. If your hair is dry, apply some directly to your hair as well. A little goes a long way. Remember to shake this product well before use.
Dry Tangled hair is desperate for moisture! The Naturaz product line can infuse the moisture that you need and help you sustain it for softer, shinier more beautiful hair. Apply the Naturaz Styling Moisturizer onto your hair, and scalp whenever you feel dry. Remember to shake this product well before use. How To Use: For lasting, sustained moisture, regularly spray your hair with the Naturaz Rehydrating Mist and Detangler to keep it soft, moisturized and to minimize breakage. As needed, cleanse your hair with the Naturaz Moisturizing Shampoo and after blotting out excess water, spray it well with the Naturaz Rehydrating Mist and Detangler.
ITCHY, DRY SCALP
An itchy scalp could be attributed to drying products that are stripping not only your scalp, but your hair of essential oils. Using products that do not strip and that will help your hair replenish and sustain moisture can help alleviate the discomfort of itching. How To Use: Apply the Naturaz Styling Moisturizer and Naturaz Rehydrating Mist directly onto your scalp and hair as needed or when you feel dry. Massage well. How To Use: For both itchy scalp and thinning hair, as needed, cleanse your hair with the Naturaz Moisturizing Shampoo and after blotting out excess water, spray it well with the Naturaz Rehydrating Mist and Detangler and follow with the Naturaz Styling Moisturizer. Regularly spray your hair and scalp with the Naturaz Rehydrating Mist and Detangler to keep it soft, moisturized and to minimize breakage.
BRAIDS & CORNROWS
It is designed to infuse lasting moisture into your hair so that you can easily detangle and comb your hair in-between styles. How To Use: To manage your braids, twists, cornrows: Apply the Naturaz Styling Moisturizer onto your hair, and scalp whenever you feel dry. Remember to shake this product well before use. Regularly spray your hair with the Naturaz Rehydrating Mist and Detangler to keep it soft, moisturized and to minimize breakage. As needed, cleanse your hair with the Naturaz Moisturizing Shampoo and after blotting out excess water, spray it well with the Naturaz Rehydrating Mist and Detangler.