It's incredible how well coily natural hair responds to twist out, braid outs, flat twist outs, bantu knot outs and more. The only thing that doesn’t quite work for many naturalistas is how much time it can take to create and maintain a twist out style on hair.
@curliecrys shows us how she creates volumized, shiny, defined twist outs on her thick type 4 natural hair. What goes into her secret sauce to achieve the style shown?
- Cleansing and conditioning with deeply moisturizing products.
- A brushing technique to align hair strands so that the hair responds better to twisting
- Braiding a handful of big, juicy twists
- Carefully unraveling and separating her juicy twists
- Setting the style by letting the hair fully air-dry overnight
In this example she has used the Naturaz Moisture Blast System and the Curl Defining Cream. Naturaz products are 100% vegan, aloe vera based and contain nourishing and conditioning oils like jojoba oil, black Jamaican castor oil, palm oil, coconut oil and more. They nourish the scalp and hair and also support hair growth. This natural hair style is easy to create given her technique, and is great in casual and professional settings.
Follow the steps above and get FREE SHIPPING on the Naturaz Moisture Blast System subscription.