I love sunflowers. Do you? The big middle circular section loaded with seeds and the bright yellow petals attached to it looks like this welcoming, round, happy face drawing in the sun. Sunflower seeds have many uses and one of them produces a raw ingredient that we use in Naturaz products. As you should know by now, we are crazy about health and creating the best possible products that sustain moisture in dry curly hair types. That's why we use steam distilled sunflower lecithin. So, why do I think this deep brown colored lipid is so special?
- It is high in antioxidants that protect and strengthen your scalp and hair
- Contains choline and inotisol (B vitamins) that support the growth of healthy hair
- It restores hair by enhancing the amount of protein needed and strengthening hair strands
- Improves texture and enhances shine
- It is high in fatty acids which help your hair preserve and sustain moisture
Do you know what we like even more? It doesn't contain any phytoestrogens (mimick the action of estrogen in your body) and is extracted through a mechanical, steam distilled, chemical free process. This makes it as pure as possible and allows us to offer you better and healthier products for your hair and health.
Try the Naturaz 3 In 1 Conditioning Shampoo and Styling Moisturizer. The sunflower lecithin in both of them balanced with other hydrating and nourishing ingredients will transform your hair with consistent use.
The aloe vera and sunflower lecithin pack Naturaz products with anti-oxidants which protect your scalp and hair from oxidative damage. Learn more by reading our article: Some Folks Say That Aloe Vera Overrated. Is That True?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com with any questions.