I love Aloe Vera! It can transform your hair and skin! Do you know that we use it in ALL of our Naturaz products?
Aloe Vera is a plant that grows in tropical climates around the world. It's use has been traced back 6000 years to ancient Egypt! It was illustrated in their stone carvings and must have been revered by the people.
Aloe vera or using its botanical name Aloe Bardensis Miller, is one of the over 400 species of aloe that is widely used today. It's used for wounds, sun burn, minor skin infections,constipation, cosmetic skin and hair care and more.
In fact, aloe vera is a super plant with 75 or more components that are potentially beneficial for our bodies. It is:
- High in Vitamins A, C, E, folic Acid, B12 and more
- It contains enzymes like cellulase, amylase, lipase and more, that are used for metabolism
- It contains fatty acids which give it anti-inflammatory and wound healing properties
- It contains anthraquinones which act as laxatives when ingested and topically act as anti-fungal and anti-bacterial agents.
- High in minerals like selenium, magnesium, calcium, copper, manganese, chromium and more
So when you put Naturaz products in your hair and scalp, you are:
- Infusing both with vitamins and minerals that provide nourishment and support healthy follicles and hair growth.
- Helping eliminate dry and itchy scalp
- Protecting your cells from damage because aloe vera is full of antioxidants
- Controlling and inhibiting the growth of bacteria, fungi and viruses which can cause hair to fall out or make your scalp very itchy
Aloe Vera holds many times its weight in water and will help your hair and scalp retain moisture longer.
I could go on and on about power- packed aloe vera but I'll give you a chance to experience it in action with other deeply nourishing and moisturizing natural ingredients that we use in the Naturaz product line. To learn about how diet can complement your excellent hair routine, take a look at Eat Your Way To Healthy Hair .
What do you think of aloe vera? How has it helped you?
Please leave your comment and if you have any questions please write to us at email@example.com