Do you have trouble detangling your hair or can't find a technique or product that can help you? In this video, I walk through how I detangle my hair.
In short, below are the steps:
- I divide my hair into sections
- I apply a generous amount of the Naturaz Rehydrating Mist & Detangler on the sections that I'm going to detangle
- I work the product into my hair strands and let it absorb and coat the strand
- I use the comb or my fingers to guide me to the knots and tangles
- I gently take the tangles or knots apart
- I alternate between using the comb to guide me to knots and using my fingers to detangle
- I apply extra product as needed to moisturize areas that are dry
- I pass the comb through a fully detangled section
You need patience to effectively detangle your hair without damaging it or causing too much breakage. You also need a product that delivers slip and that isn't so heavy on your hair. Please leave a comment below and if you need further help please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.